The upcoming WordPress 2.5 has a completely-redesigned admin backend. Plugin authors who add custom fields to the “Write Post” and “Write Page” pages will need to change their methods to work with the new design. Ozh explains how to use
add_meta_box() with the new design to add those custom fields. He has a simple, straightforward example plugin.
- http://aetherforce. on How Many Bloggers Use Each Version of WordPress
- manhattan home on NPR Interns’ Blog Powered by WordPress
- Main Page on WordPress Themes and Vagueness
- rebelmouse.com on WordPress 2.7 Theme Comments How-To
- 收集20个最好的wordpress搜索引擎优化插件 | ABN网 on Paged Comments and the SEO Problem: A Solution