The upcoming WordPress 2.5 has a completely-redesigned admin backend. Plugin authors who add custom fields to the “Write Post” and “Write Page” pages will need to change their methods to work with the new design. Ozh explains how to use
add_meta_box() with the new design to add those custom fields. He has a simple, straightforward example plugin.
- tarotmauritius.com on NPR Interns’ Blog Powered by WordPress
- bursa haberleri on WordPress Use Declines Among Top 100 Bloggers
- Review of Allied on WordPress 2.7 Theme Comments How-To
- https://www. on Matt Mullenweg on PHP 5, WordPress Versions at Greek Blogger Camp
- http://www.yelp.com/ on Matt Mullenweg on PHP 5, WordPress Versions at Greek Blogger Camp