The upcoming WordPress 2.5 has a completely-redesigned admin backend. Plugin authors who add custom fields to the “Write Post” and “Write Page” pages will need to change their methods to work with the new design. Ozh explains how to use
add_meta_box() with the new design to add those custom fields. He has a simple, straightforward example plugin.
- http://www. on Matt Mullenweg on PHP 5, WordPress Versions at Greek Blogger Camp
- www.facebook.com on 6 Tips for Localizing Your WordPress Plugin
- 20 Best Seo Plugins to increase ranking in search engines on Paged Comments and the SEO Problem: A Solution
- Jan Berkowitz News on New York Times Invests a Little Bit in Automattic Without Seeming to Know Why
- stemcell For on NPR Interns’ Blog Powered by WordPress