The upcoming WordPress 2.5 has a completely-redesigned admin backend. Plugin authors who add custom fields to the “Write Post” and “Write Page” pages will need to change their methods to work with the new design. Ozh explains how to use
add_meta_box() with the new design to add those custom fields. He has a simple, straightforward example plugin.
- Charles Ayoub News Portal on NPR Interns’ Blog Powered by WordPress
- free twitter on Who’s Using WordPress 5 Years Later
- Must have plugins for your Wordpress hosted website – For SEO | SpeedyWap on Paged Comments and the SEO Problem: A Solution
- WP İçin En iyi Seo Eklentileri | RADYO ARABESK TÜRK | JİLET GİBİ RADYO on Paged Comments and the SEO Problem: A Solution
- addmefast on Does Google Discourage the use of WordPress Permalinks?